Kaulitz Twins Serbia
Kaulitz Twins Serbia
Kaulitz Twins Serbia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaulitz Twins Serbia

♥ Forum za sve fanove najlepsih blizanaca na svetu - Toma i Billa Kaulitza ♥

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
`*•.¸BiBi KauliŦz¸.•*´
T.K.S C.O. Admin
T.K.S  C.O. Admin
`*•.¸BiBi KauliŦz¸.•*´

Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy? Empty
PostSubject: Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy?   Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:13 am

OK,odmah cu da kazem da ovaj kviz nije normalan! Laughing

http://www.quizazz.com/quiz.php/552279/Which-guy-out-of-tokio-hotel-is-your-babys-daddy/

Bill Kaulitz
You got Bill. You and me go to a Tokio Hotel concert and we got fornt row seats.After the show we go back stage.Their we meet the guys.After we talk for a while bill said"do u want to go het something to drink".You say"yea sure".Then he asked you what your name was.You said"Emma" and the he said "nice name for such a pretty girl".Then you say"thanks bill".While you talked to bill, i talked to tom.After we all left the club you went back to their place.When you got there you realized it was the hotel your mom owns,You tell bill"my mom owns this place". He said"cool".Yall went inside and watched tv.The next you know is bill is kissing you.Then he says"i'm sorry".The you says"it's ok".Then he kissed you again and yall started to make out.Then that lead to something else.You wake up the next morning and you give him a kiss.He wakes up and he says"good morning"You say"good morning".You look at the clock and it say 12:45 p.m.You say"i have to get home". He says"ok".You give him you number and tell to call you. When you get home call me.I anwsered on the second ring.I said"watz up".You tell me you spent the night with bill kaulitz like i didn't already know that. A week later you find out your prego.You call me and tell me.I ask you"did you tell him".You say"no". I ask why not.I tell you to call him.We hang up and you call him.He anwsered on the third ring.He says"hello".You say"hey hun"(yall started dating a couple of days ago).He says "hey Emma wats up".You tell him to come to you house.He said he'd be there in a few minutes.When he gets there you tell him"we need to talk".He said"about what".You say"i'm prego and it's yours".He looked at you and then he jumped up and down for joy.Then you asked him way he was so happy.He said"i'm going to be a dad".Through the whole thing he was there for you.Nine months later you give birth to a healthy baby boy who you named tom after his uncle.His whole name is tom kaulitz jr.Yall call him t.j for short. A year later t.j was playing with his uncle and me when he asked said"mommy is that my little sister".you say "yes t.j it's amy lee".You and bill get married a month before amy is born.You and him die when you 90 and him 96.Yall die holding hands...

:OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !:
:OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !: :OMG !:
Back to top Go down
rock & roll girl
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
rock & roll girl

PostSubject: Re: Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy?   Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:22 am

You got Bill. You and me go to a Tokio Hotel concert and we got fornt row seats.After the show we go back stage.Their we meet the guys.After we talk for a while bill said"do u want to go het something to drink".You say"yea sure".Then he asked you what your name was.You said"_" and the he said "nice name for such a pretty girl".Then you say"thanks bill".While you talked to bill, i talked to tom.After we all left the club you went back to their place.When you got there you realized it was the hotel your mom owns,You tell bill"my mom owns this place". He said"cool".Yall went inside and watched tv.The next you know is bill is kissing you.Then he says"i'm sorry".The you says"it's ok".Then he kissed you again and yall started to make out.Then that lead to something else.You wake up the next morning and you give him a kiss.He wakes up and he says"good morning"You say"good morning".You look at the clock and it say 12:45 p.m.You say"i have to get home". He says"ok".You give him you number and tell to call you. When you get home call me.I anwsered on the second ring.I said"watz up".You tell me you spent the night with bill kaulitz like i didn't already know that. A week later you find out your prego.You call me and tell me.I ask you"did you tell him".You say"no". I ask why not.I tell you to call him.We hang up and you call him.He anwsered on the third ring.He says"hello".You say"hey hun"(yall started dating a couple of days ago).He says "hey _ wats up".You tell him to come to you house.He said he'd be there in a few minutes.When he gets there you tell him"we need to talk".He said"about what".You say"i'm prego and it's yours".He looked at you and then he jumped up and down for joy.Then you asked him way he was so happy.He said"i'm going to be a dad".Through the whole thing he was there for you.Nine months later you give birth to a healthy baby boy who you named tom after his uncle.His whole name is tom kaulitz jr.Yall call him t.j for short. A year later t.j was playing with his uncle and me when he asked said"mommy is that my little sister".you say "yes t.j it's amy lee".You and bill get married a month before amy is born.You and him die when you 90 and him 96.Yall die holding hands
<3 <3
Back to top Go down
~SilenŦ♥Scream~
~SilenŦ♥Scream~

PostSubject: Re: Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy?   Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 6:10 am

You got Bill. You and me go to a Tokio Hotel concert and we got fornt row seats.After the show we go back stage.Their we meet the guys.After we talk for a while bill said"do u want to go het something to drink".You say"yea sure".Then he asked you what your name was.You said"_" and the he said "nice name for such a pretty girl".Then you say"thanks bill".While you talked to bill, i talked to tom.After we all left the club you went back to their place.When you got there you realized it was the hotel your mom owns,You tell bill"my mom owns this place". He said"cool".Yall went inside and watched tv.The next you know is bill is kissing you.Then he says"i'm sorry".The you says"it's ok".Then he kissed you again and yall started to make out.Then that lead to something else.You wake up the next morning and you give him a kiss.He wakes up and he says"good morning"You say"good morning".You look at the clock and it say 12:45 p.m.You say"i have to get home". He says"ok".You give him you number and tell to call you. When you get home call me.I anwsered on the second ring.I said"watz up".You tell me you spent the night with bill kaulitz like i didn't already know that. A week later you find out your prego.You call me and tell me.I ask you"did you tell him".You say"no". I ask why not.I tell you to call him.We hang up and you call him.He anwsered on the third ring.He says"hello".You say"hey hun"(yall started dating a couple of days ago).He says "hey _ wats up".You tell him to come to you house.He said he'd be there in a few minutes.When he gets there you tell him"we need to talk".He said"about what".You say"i'm prego and it's yours".He looked at you and then he jumped up and down for joy.Then you asked him way he was so happy.He said"i'm going to be a dad".Through the whole thing he was there for you.Nine months later you give birth to a healthy baby boy who you named tom after his uncle.His whole name is tom kaulitz jr.Yall call him t.j for short. A year later t.j was playing with his uncle and me when he asked said"mommy is that my little sister".you say "yes t.j it's amy lee".You and bill get married a month before amy is born.You and him die when you 90 and him 96.Yall die holding hands

Muahahaha,ovo je bolesno Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kaulitz Alien Liebt Tom
T.K.S Mod
T.K.S Mod
Kaulitz Alien Liebt Tom

PostSubject: Re: Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy?   Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:54 pm

You got tom.You and me are walking down the street when a car pulled up next to use.When the window was rolled down you tom and bill kaulitz. Me and you were the BIGGEST fan of tokio hotel in the whole world.Tom asked use were the close hotel was.you told him"the holiday inn was pretty nice".He said"thanks".You said"no problem".He asked you what your name was and you said"_".then he said"nice name for such a beautiful girl".You said"thanks tom".He asked use if we needed and you said yes.When we got in,bill asked me what my name was.I said"danielle".He said" you have a beautiful name.I said"thank you".When got to the hotel you and tom went to the room he got.Yall start to make out.Then that lead to other stuff.Later that night we leave and i ask you if you want to spend the night with me.You say"sure".a week later you go to the doctor and fing out your prego.you call tom and you tell him.He came over andtold you he would be there the whole time.9 months later you give birth to a baby girl and name her simone.You named her after his mother.You and tom get married and me and bill get married.You,tom,and simoneived next door to me,bill,our son tristian,and our daughter luna.

AHAHAHHAHA
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy?   Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which guy out of Tokio Hotel is your baby's daddy?
Page 1 of 1